Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Need a Shower...

 So I decided on a hot shower.  I don’t exactly know why, its not like I felt dirty in a veracious way, but for some reason I really needed that shower.  Sometimes things progress far too quickly, when all you want is to enjoy the aesthetics.  There are too many girls like her.  She’s pretty, fairly intelligent, but fast.  The water sputtered from the new shower head and the air released from the line.  I get the same feeling just before I step under the water.  A deep sigh and the moisture, so soothing, washes away all of the disgust.  Water represents a lot of things, renewal among them and I think I really need that subconscious sensation.  I close my eyes, clear my head, and let my body blend with the moisture that now surrounded me.  One, two, three deep breaths and the water shoots ice cold, directly in my face.  It was a shocking feeling,but I left it that way.  I didn’t care how or why the temperature shifted so dramatically; one moment you’re happy and building that level of comfort, and the next everything is breaking down as fast as you can get her pants off.  I guess it’s time to stop shopping for something that isn’t for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment